Please welcome crappielures.com!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Please welcome Dave Maas and crew from crappielures.com as our newest advertiser. I am very happy that Dave has decided to join the Tinboats family that we have growing here. Take a moment to check out their website by clicking on the banner below. If your a serious crappie fisherman than you need to check out some of the baits available here. The prices are excellent!

Thanks Dave! :beer:

Welcome Dave, glad to have you with us!!

Nice site to, I like the straight forward approach and the ease of use, grate job!

Welcome!! Really great pricing and nice site. You can count on some business from this guy just as soon as the boat is done - NOTHING (sorry to all you bass guys) in the water is better than crappie - I'm all about it!!

Comstocker said:
Just placed an order for an assortment of bugs/flies/jig heads/etc. Nice selection and good prices! Thanks, and Welcome aboard!

Thanks for your order. It went out Thursday. Hope you received it today or Monday! Let us know how you did with the lures. Thanks again and we are glad to be here.

Thank you for all the kind words about our site and for all the orders that we have received !! You all seem to like our hand-tied lures especially our new 'Alien' pill-spin. Father's Day Sale will be coming soon!!! Thanks again Dave and Crew

Latest posts