JD Baits Shoutout

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one100grand

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank Denny publicly for my recent (and first) purchase from him. I bought a pack of fat boys, crinkle cuts, and finesse worms (let him pick the scent - I figure he knows it better than I). When the stuff was shipped the fat boys weren't in the package, which I was sad about, but Denny quickly hopped in and provided customer service above and beyond. He got new baits out to me the next day or so and I had them super quick.

I know pretty much everyone on here thinks he makes great baits, but I just thought I'd give him a shout out for great service too! Service like that gets my business for life.

As a side note, the only fish I hooked into on Saturday was an absolute hog (I'm guessing it was a striper) that took my crinkle cut, ran hard for about 15 seconds, then broke me off. Sadly I don't have a picture of a big fish, but pretty exciting that my first experience fishing these baits gave me the chance to catch one.

Thanks one100grand and sure do wish you landed whatever broke you off, would of loved to seen it! On the scents I hope your happy with what I choose, hands down Anise and garlic are my top sellers with tournament pro being my personal favorite.

Caught several fish on them over the weekend. It's in the fishing reports.

Here's what I suggest we all do... I will be doing it shortly. Go through your worm bag(s) and pull out anything you haven't opened in a year (or more) and replace them with a nice order of your favorite JDBaits.

The only downside to this is we'll have Denny so busy pouring worms he won't have time to go fishing. :)

BassAddict said:
Thanks one100grand and sure do wish you landed whatever broke you off, would of loved to seen it! On the scents I hope your happy with what I choose, hands down Anise and garlic are my top sellers with tournament pro being my personal favorite.

I'm don't regularly fish with scented things, so it's a different experience for me. My only complaint is that my wacky tool is too small for the fat boy! When I went out on Friday, I had to rig it through the worm instead of using the O ring - not a big deal, I just never considered a senko so fat it didn't work with the wacky tool!

I hope to have a PB to post on a JD by the end of the summer!

one100grand said:
BassAddict said:

I'm don't regularly fish with scented things, so it's a different experience for me. My only complaint is that my wacky tool is too small for the fat boy! When I went out on Friday, I had to rig it through the worm instead of using the O ring - not a big deal, I just never considered a senko so fat it didn't work with the wacky tool!

I hope to have a PB to post on a JD by the end of the summer!
hit a hardware store maybe they have the size o-ring you need :mrgreen: JDBaits are da bomb!!!!!

Latest posts