Please Welcome Mike Daleo and BlueWaterled.com as a Sponsor.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Mike! :D

Guys,
If you have a second please check out https://www.bluewaterled.com/

Mike sells awesome lighting for boats. Whether your looking for LED lighting for around the boat, In your livewell, rod locker, or even your storage bins, this is the way to go no doubt. Check out the "Owners pics" section for ideas on adding lighting to your boat. Say goodbye to the lanterns for night fishing.

I want personally thank Mike for coming aboard and sponsoring us here at Tinboats.Net!

Jim

Mike, welcome to the sits glad to have you here.
I have a Triton 21x and would like to install the livewell lights to start. how difficult of a job is this?

Again thanks for joining the site
I look forward to getting your lights

Wayne

Thanks for the welcome! The livewell lights are simple to install, mine have been in my TR-21 for over a year and I love them. There is a step-by-step installation instruction page on my site. If you go to the top and click "Installation Help", you will be able to see it done with pics.

Welcome aboard - glad you are here.

I have two boats that could use some new lights - I will be shopping (again)

Nice stuff you have

I bought Mike's LED's for my ProTeam 190 (as a matter of fact I think he has some pix of my boat on his site). He has some great products at some great prices (trust me, I researched buying in bulk direct from a manufacturer). Installation of his products is very easy and simple. I asked him for certain modifications as far as how he assembles the connectors without hassle. If anyone wants some info on what and how I did my boat just let me know. You can go minimal or all out with your lighting projects. Welcome Mike.

Welcome aboard! I don't personally own a boat, but your products look great and I will surely recommend any of your products to any boaters I meet in the future! This site is really about to kick off!

What is the advantage of having red lights in the livewell over the white?
I know the red lights help your night vision but what do they do in the water during the day?

Wayne

Most of the guys (I know) that put them in only use them for low light situations. So actually they don't do much during the day. As a matter of fact I have mine wired into the anchor light circuit so if my anchor light isn't on, neither are my locker lights. I haven't put any in my livewell yet. I have them in both rod lockers, my dry storage bins, under the console and under my seats. I also have a set of blue ones under the rail on each back corner. I will be putting some in my battery/fuel tank bin next as well as my livewell.

flounderhead59 said:
Most of the guys (I know) that put them in only use them for low light situations. So actually they don't do much during the day. As a matter of fact I have mine wired into the anchor light circuit so if my anchor light isn't on, neither are my locker lights. I haven't put any in my livewell yet. I have them in both rod lockers, my dry storage bins, under the console and under my seats. I also have a set of blue ones under the rail on each back corner. I will be putting some in my battery/fuel tank bin next as well as my livewell.

great idea! I was thinking how do you set these up, on a switch?...makes sense if anchor light is on then these stay on. They pretty much draw zero current.

Mike also has some mercury swithes that you can mount to your lids so the lights come on when you open them. I wanted my locker lights to be on when the lids were closed because I use the LED's to charge my glow lures when salmon fishing. I think I will use the Merc switches for the battery locker and the livewell though.

Welcome mike,
Nice site. I can use some of those lights for my boat!

Latest posts