FREE BOAT NUMBERS - WINNER mmf

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldog

Reaction score
Outdoorsman brought up a good point when I did a boat numbers give away this winter and that was that some people put their boats in storage. Well by now you should all have your boats out of storage.

Take a picture of your ratty, torn, ugly, faded, numbers and post a picture. Ugliest wins. Picked by myself and my employees. Winner gets new numbers in the colors and font you wish. Contest ends 7-14-11. Winner announced 7-15-11. Good Luck!!!

Does it count if that when I bought the boat, it had the wrong TX numbers on it? I've stuck on the right ones with th walmart 10 buck kit.

These numbers were on it when I bought it, they're actually the TX number for one of the little two man pelican boats.

40merc003.jpg

And a pic, just to show that it's the same boat, but no numbers were on it when I took it. I don't have pics of the numbers on it now.

007.jpg

No numbers on it now b/c they got ground off for paint. I could definitely use a new set.

Attachments

• day 5.jpg
    day 5.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 2,774
  • boat1.jpg
    boat1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 2,774
Nice opportunity for someone. bulldog does great work.