FREE TAILGATE WRAPS @ www.tailgatetakeover.com

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldog

Reaction score
For the last year my company has been doing a tailgate wrap advertising campaign called the Tailgate Takeover. What it is is a way for you to show your support for our troops by wrapping your tailgate with one of our stock designs. The reasoning behind the wraps is I had my tailgate wrapped like the "Support our Troops" design and I got a ton of thumbs up and a lot of positive feedback so I decided to give them away for free. It costs me some money but a lot of people have lost their lives for my freedoms so it is worth it to me. 3 of the most popular designs are the POW/MIA, the American flag, and the Support Our Troops. I am more than happy to come up with a custom design for you but you have to pay design time, the wrap will still be free but the design rates are $65 and hour for non tinboats.net members and $45 an hour for tinboats.net members, half hour minimum.

Go to https://www.tailgatetakeover.com and check it out. All the details are on the site. Couple important things - these really are free with absolutley no catches, shipping is not icluded and you will be charged if I have to ship them to you, professional installation is highly recommended, and you must have a TRUCK TAILGATE. No SUV's or anything else, trucks only.

Attachments

• American-Flag.jpg
    American-Flag.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 2,690
  • POW-MIA.jpg
    POW-MIA.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 2,690
  • Support-Our-Troops.jpg
    Support-Our-Troops.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 2,690
redbug said:
this sounds great what a way to show support for the troops

It is a very easy thing to do for my shop to print up a bunch of yellow ribbon magnets but we just always like raising the bar a little higher than anyone else in the industry. This, at first, was a very hard sell as not a lot of people believed it was a free promotion. Giving stuff away is harder than you think. Now the ball is rolling and we have done a few hundred of them. The best is all the vets that come in and you get to hear their stories. Great group of people that I have a lot of respect for.

WoW!

awsome offer and very proud to be a memeber of a site that has a sponser thats doing this 8)

Wish I lived a little closer, I'd do it!

FishingBuds said:
WoW!

awsome offer and very proud to be a memeber of a site that has a sponser thats doing this 8)

I can ship tailgate wraps worldwide, you just have to pay shipping. I just shipped one to Chicago and it was $12 via UPS. Depending on where you are, I can locate a professional installer for you. They may charge you to get it installed but if you are close enough to me I do not charge to install.

I just checked the map to see your location, I go to Louisville, KY atleast once a month to do installs. If you could meet me at the intersection of 61 and 64 I could install it for you as I pass through. Installs take about 15-20 minutes tops.

I actually saw one of these earlier this week while sitting in traffic trying to get home from work. I thought I remembered this as coming from your company! AWESOME!

bulldog said:
FishingBuds said:
WoW!

I can ship tailgate wraps worldwide, you just have to pay shipping. I just shipped one to Chicago and it was $12 via UPS. Depending on where you are, I can locate a professional installer for you. They may charge you to get it installed but if you are close enough to me I do not charge to install.

I just checked the map to see your location, I go to Louisville, KY atleast once a month to do installs. If you could meet me at the intersection of 61 and 64 I could install it for you as I pass through. Installs take about 15-20 minutes tops.

Crap BullDog thats an awsome offer, let me kick it around in my head, if so I'll email ya or message ya here, thanks :D