Please welcome SliderG5 as TinBoats newest advertiser!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Please welcome Mike and Brian from SliderG5 as TinBoats.net newest advertiser. They make a product that can solve one of the fundamental issues with owning a jon boat..........Seat position and comfort. Finally say good bye to those unsafe jon boat seat clamps. :D

With the Slider G5 you can now.......
- Slide your seat to wherever you want on the bench!
- Still have the ability to swivel your seat
- The seat is easily removable for cleaning/storage/reduction of theft
- Made of 12 gauge, powder-coated steel and UHMW plastic ( I already envision custom color matching ideas for boats)
- Made Right here in the USA in the state of Wisconsin

Think of the possibilities if you are a fisherman or a Duck hunter............

Please take a moment and click on the banner to check out SliderG5.com.

Thanks Mike and Brian! :beer:

Jim

Welcome aboard TinBoats. If you haven't figure it out already....you'll find that this is the greatest forum on and off the water. It's great to have you with such a great product!

Glad to have you on board. Checked out the seat, looks good. Do have one question though, how is your product different from already available seat mount pictured?

Attachments

• Seat Mount.jpg
    Seat Mount.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 3,090
Thanks for the compliment and the inquiry, Ictalurus. By the way, your Polarkraft looks like a real fishing machine! Great work. To answer your question, the Release-A-Seat pictured is a similar product, but the biggest difference is the amount of side-to-side travel each product gives. The Release-A-Seat gives 15", while mine allows 36" and 46" of travel (depending on the size). Mine also travels from side to side very smoothly, just stand up slightly and move over to where you want to be-operate your tiller on one side, then fish on the other. Or move to the middle and set up your duck blind. Or move to balance your boat when you have a couple of little wiggle worms in there! Another advantage is my product is one piece-no measuring-plop it in position and screw it down (although this takes some elbow grease). The SliderG5 won't scratch up your boat, it has a nice olive drab finish, and it is not made overseas!

The Release-A-Seat allows the user to remove their seat. The seat stays on the SliderG5, although if a person wants to be able to remove their seat, there is another Release-A-Seat product made by Action that can be mounted to the bottom of your fishing seat, and then the user can snap that in place over the swivel that is mounted to the SliderG5.

Thanks again for your question.

Mike

Attachments

• DSCN0402.JPG
    DSCN0402.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 3,078
WELCOME, They look real nice, I will be placing a order soon...I have a couple bench seat pads, but don't think we will like them too much..

fender66 said:
and it is not made overseas!

That should be enough reason all by itself! =D> =D> :USA1:

X2! Thanks for the response, sounds reasonable. I was looking at the release a seat for my build and decided against it, mainly because I was questioning how easily it would move along a carpeted seat. I believe the amount of travel in your product provides far more versatility when compared to the release a seat.

Looks like a great product!

Thanks for your support!! =D>

Latest posts