JDBaits Greenies!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
Ok guys we are gonna try something new here, to try to keep down cost I will begin to offer Greenies!! Greenies are either left over batches that ive combined to make one big batch (these colors I can not recreate), baits that are off by a shade that I wont sell, color matches/tests that didn't come out 100% to my liking or bags that ive come up a few baits short on. With these bags I will combine like colors so you receive a bigger bag, not just a few baits!! Here is what my first Greenie lots, id like to sell the whole lot for $35.00 TYD but if it doesn't sell i will piece it out.

Greenies include:
(1) JDFrog - 4 pc Seedless Banana & 5 c lime
(1) JDFrog - Lime 8 pc
(1) 6" Fatboy - Tan w/flake 7pc
(1) mP Worm - Blue w/green flake 11pc
(1) Ribbon Tail - Banana Seed 8 pc
(1) Ribbon Tail - 6pc green pumpkin w/black flake & 6pc watermelon w/multi colored flake
(1) Zip lock bag - 11pc fat daddy black & 4pc 6" fatboy

Also Extra customer pours
(2) Super Soft Finesse Worm - Blue Fleck 10 pc each bag
(1) JDFrog - Banana Seed 8 Pc

I will provide a picture of it all when i can get in the shop.

BassAddict said:
Im also planning to head out in a bit to copy wave worms Christmas tree which i will include as a 5" stick

SIGN ME UP! That is my go to confidence wacky rig color! :beer:
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Tempted....tempted....tempted...tempted.

No...sorry, I can't. I need my money to rebuild my motor! Dang my luck! But it sure is tempting! :mrgreen:

Not bad for a first attempt, i put way too many colors in to try to reach the shade i needed so the baits arent as transparent as they should be. My next attempt should be dead nuts, can you pick out the original tho?

Attachments

• tree.JPG
    tree.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 2,876
fender66 said:
I can pick the original.....and mark me down for a bag of those in the 5" if you make them! Please. [-o< :LOL2:

I should be trying again some time this weekend, but ill let you know when i do. Also did i mention the box of greenies comes with a free paddle :) problem solved!! :LOL2: :LOL2:

I DONT THINK YOU HAVE A BAD IDEA HERE I HAVE BEEN PONDERING ORDERING SOME FROM YA AND A GRAB BAG OF SORTS MIGHT JUST BE THE ENTICEMENT I NEED :) BUT I DONT USE MUCH PLASTICS WAS WONDERING IF YOU POUR MANY GRUBS AS I USE ALOT OF THEM?

BOB350RX said:
I DONT THINK YOU HAVE A BAD IDEA HERE I HAVE BEEN PONDERING ORDERING SOME FROM YA AND A GRAB BAG OF SORTS MIGHT JUST BE THE ENTICEMENT I NEED :) BUT I DONT USE MUCH PLASTICS WAS WONDERING IF YOU POUR MANY GRUBS AS I USE ALOT OF THEM?

Nope I sell maybe a bag of grubs or two a year so I sold off the molds,

BassAddict said:
BOB350RX said:

Nope I sell maybe a bag of grubs or two a year so I sold off the molds,

COOL BEANS, NICE LOOKING STUFF YA GOT THERE ANYHOW!!!

OK, this is off topic but I have been using the JD 10" ribbon tail worm to troll on a worm harness and it has been killer! In fact, it has been more productive than a real worm! And the JD worm outlasts any other worm I have used for trolling. Nice one Denny.

BaitCaster said:
OK, this is off topic but I have been using the JD 10" ribbon tail worm to troll on a worm harness and it has been killer! In fact, it has been more productive than a real worm! And the JD worm outlasts any other worm I have used for trolling. Nice one Denny.

Nice Baitcaster!! Thanks for the info, got any pictures of it rigged up, never used a harness on my plastics before but id love to try it!

BassAddict said:
BaitCaster said:

Nice Baitcaster!! Thanks for the info, got any pictures of it rigged up, never used a harness on my plastics before but id love to try it!

I'll get you a pic toinight.

BaitCaster said:
BassAddict said:
BaitCaster said:

I'll get you a pic toinight.

Cool Thanks!!!!!!!!

Latest posts