Please Welcome Luke and BTLures as a Sponsor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Luke! :beer:

Guys,
If you have a second please check out https://www.btlures.com

Luke sells pretty cool Bottle Top lures For fishing, display, or great never seen before cool gifts for that hard to get fishing person in your life. I am personally going to buy a boat load to decorate my man town and sports bar. I am also going to try to catch a couple of lunkers for Lukes Bragging board. Luke can make them with any flavor of drink you like, or you can even send him some of your own (local Brews :wink:) and he can make some for you. This is a perfect little gift to give to a hardcore fisherman who has everything store bought already. At the prices he sells these for, this is a no brainer.

I want personally thank Luke for coming aboard and sponsoring us here at Tinboats.Net!

Jim

Attachments

• bt.JPG
    bt.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,435
Thanks Guys for the warm welcome. Im glad to be apart of Tin Boats and the rest of the members here. You guys have alot of great information here. I look forward to working with Tin Boats and the rest of the sponsors to help all of our sites grow!

And yes just the past week Ive caught crappie and white bass here in Kansas City with the green Heineken caps. Right now fishing is still kinda slow and fish are not hitting this size bait here but Im sure Ill catch plenty when the spawn starts.

Please include your member name of Tin boats when you order and Ill toss in a few free gifts for helping get me started!

Again Thanks for everything and Happy Fishing!

I am saving my Stewart's Rootbeer caps and sending them out this week. What a great idea and a cool product. Everyone needs a few of these in their tackle box

Latest posts