Help Me Finish My Transom!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BYOB Fishing

Reaction score
My wife is in the process of starting up a store to sell vintage antiques...So most of our monthly excess is going into this new adventure. I've got to get some more things going on this boat before it gets too cold. So, I've got some more lures up for sale, just for you guys! See the photo description for prices! Thanks!!!

DSCN8426.JPG
DSCN8428.JPG
DSCN8430.JPG
DSCN8432.JPG

Amost missed this one! Can I lay claim to the swimbait and the crappie crank? Two baits I've wanted to try out for awhile now 8)

Do I just paypal you the total?

wasilvers said:
Amost missed this one! Can I lay claim to the swimbait and the crappie crank? Two baits I've wanted to try out for awhile now 8)

Do I just paypal you the total?

Yep paypal is fine. I can combine shipping too, so just add an extra .50 for the second lure.

Thanks!

Slighty off topic, but....

Can someone buy your lures outright anywhere? Heck, even driving over to you in person?

Well I've tried to get involved with bait shops, but they only seem to want to do things on a consignment basis. The first guy I tried that with closed up shop and stole $600 worth of lures from me. I don't really keep any finished inventory on hand, and it would probably be cheeper to ship them than drive any distance to meet up..but, I'm pretty flexable, so just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Latest posts