FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 3 Boat seats

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Boat seats 002.jpg

Boat seats 001.jpg

I have three boat seats to the give away - FREE just pay the shipping charge (around $25.00)

Members who take a kid fishing get 1st dibs

WHO WANTS THEM? I need to clean out stuff

Manufacturer: TEMPRESS
Model is: Fish-On

up next - hatch covers

Hmm, Hatch covers? Do you have one big enough to cover the opening in the front deck of a tracker grizzley? I'm learning that mine fills with leaves and walnuts.

Ladies, Gentlemen and all others:

Due to high cost of shipping Jdholmes was unable to take the three seats. Unfortunately, to ship the seats and related hardware to Nevada via UPS is around 80.00

I have them boxed up and sitting at the UPS store waiting for teh next member who wants them. These are:

Manufacturer: TEMPRESS
Model is: Fish-On

I think these are the same model:

https://www.tempress.com/component/option,com_rokecwid/Itemid,217/view,ecwid/#ecwid:category=442149&mode=product&product=1527439

I'll take the seats. I'll use them on my rebuild, as the current seats leave a little to be desired.

I'll send you a PM with contact info and we can work out payment.

Thanks!

kofkorn said:
I'll take the seats. I'll use them on my rebuild, as the current seats leave a little to be desired.

I'll send you a PM with contact info and we can work out payment.

Thanks!

Sending them TODAY!

Wish I could have taken these. $80 was just too much for right now. :(

Great of ou to offer these to a member here though! Another reason to love this site.

any particular reason you were not using these seats anymore? Reviews are usually good on Tempress brand seats :?:

TNtroller said:
any particular reason you were not using these seats anymore? Reviews are usually good on Tempress brand seats :?:

I went with a different style when I redid the boat - These seats were great super tough and never gave me any issues - i just upgraded to super duper seats!

Latest posts