2008 Spring Photo Contest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
CONTEST CLOSED!

I will set up the poll to have members vote for the best picture. Stay tuned.

You can not vote for yourself. So if you are in the contest vote then PM me with who you voted for.

All the members can vote even if you did not enter a picture
:D

Please go back and view all the pictures.

Voting is by all who want to vote. And it is over in 7 days. I know, I forgot to keep up with the dates. #-o

**********************************************************************************************

We are going to have ourselves a Photography contest.

The theme for the Spring contest is going to be "outdoor waterways" related. It has to have water in it (no puddles, no cups, no pools)

A lake shot, A river shot, a stream shot, Something wall hanging worthy.

Rules:
The Spring contest starts on the First day of Spring and ends one week before the official Day of Summer. Then the Summer Photo contest will start.

Pictures have to be taken this year.

You must take the picture!

Pictures must be shrunk to 640 wide or less (I prefer 550). If you need help on this PM me and I can help you.

You can post as many pictures as you want, but you can not vote for yourself.

The Winner will receive a choice of any one of the Mattlures Ultimate Blue Gill flavors. https://www.mattlures.com/ultimatebluegill.htm

I reserve the right to change the rules and stop the contest because :D

Any questions or comments, fire away...I'm sure I missed something.

Open to all active members (4 measly posts per month blah blah blah). In other words, don't show up, post a pic and leave and then come back and expect to win. It's only fair for the people who make a half attempt to show every now and then. :D

Oh shoot! First day of spring is tomorrow! My bad, I guess I will just leave it up for a couple hours. All of them except the first few pictures of the first topic were taken last year. I took the rest of them this year, including the wave picture. So sorry, didn't see the part about the first day of spring thing :oops:

Since everyone was catching fish but me - I took a few spring photos:

Attachments

• PG Ethan 007.jpg
    PG Ethan 007.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 2,615
  • PG Ethan 009.jpg
    PG Ethan 009.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 2,616
  • PG Ethan 010.jpg
    PG Ethan 010.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 2,616
i would like to post a picture for the spring contest but i don't know how to resize my picture. See i just bought a mac and i still mac retarded....

The Site will not let me post photos. It starts to load then goes to a page that says page cannot be displayed.

The Site will not let me post photos. It starts to load then goes to a page that says page cannot be displayed.

Well it is spring time and on 10 April 08 Nebraska got hit with some unexpected snow. Well we got 13” in one night but only took two days to melt away. Here is my cousin dog looking for a rabbit under the cedar tree with the eagle creek right behind him.

Zippy.jpg

Latest posts