Free Camoclad Giveaway WINNER IS BRINE!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldog

Reaction score
For the end of the year, Vinyl Images has decided to give a way a full boat wrap. The contest starts now and ends December 31st at midnight. The winner will be announced January 3rd, 2012. To be eligable in the giveaway you must have atleast 50 posts on tinboats.net and you must reply with the word "IN". All the members that enter will be put in to a hat and randomly chosen by my awesome office manager.

The material that is going to be given away is Camoclad Realtree Advantage Max-4 HD.
https://camoclad.com/images/patterns/lg/1221235151dvantage%20max-4-hd.jpg

Included in the giveaway -
a)enough material to wrap up to an 18' boat. Both sides, bow and stern.
b)directions on how to install the wrap on to your boat
c)a squeegie to help in the installation
d)over the phone help if you need it

If you win the wrap and are close to Fenton, MO, I will install the wrap for you AT MY LOCATION for a cost of $65 per hour. A rough estimate on how long it will take me to install the wrap is 2-4 hours depending on boat size.

DISCLAIMER:
If you do not like Camoclad, don't enter the giveaway.
If you do not like the camo pattern, don't enter the giveaway.
If you are going to whine about not winning or anything else for that matter, don't enter the giveaway. I have two bulldogs and a sister that whine at me enough.
If you have any problems with how the winner is being chosen, don't enter the giveaway.

Thanks for entering and good luck!!!!!

Bulldog

IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome bd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts