"Wee Vee" guards 20% off.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We are having a sale on the "Wee Vee"guard until the end of Dec. If you fish shallow, around rocks and stumps, Or just plain run into things like I do. These are a great add on to any rear skeg trolling motor with a transducer.Our guards are very durable.
If you go to our shopping cart page on our web site and enter TB2011 in the coupon voucher box it will automatically take 20% off the price. Or just let us know that you are from TB and I will take the 20% off the cost. If you don't fill in the voucher or let me know you're a Tin Boats member, I won't know to deduct the 20%. If you have any questions just let me know.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL. :USA1:

https://www.TransducerArmor.com

What's the difference between the 12V and the 24V, and the transducer on my side image unit is pretty big. What do I need to fit/cover/protect that unit?

Thanks for your sponsorship on TinBoats!

The difference between the standard Wee Vee 12 volt guard and the 24/36v guard is there is no front lip on the guard for the band making it shorter for the smaller motors, also the tail end of the guards shorter. these guards work well for the puck and skimmer style transducers.

On motors that have side imaging transducers, we offer the Wee Vee Wide guard which work great for the larger transducers. These guards will work on all 24 and 36 volt motors. If your trying to put a wide guard on a 12volt motor, You will need 1 5/8" from the seam of the nose cone to the front of the transducer mount. Hope this help.

Latest posts