Android users - free apps - legit

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wasilvers

Reaction score
In answer to the google market's 10cent app days, getjar (another market) is giving away free apps too.
I just started looking and they have these for free (that affect tinboaters)

tapatalk (paid) - this site is tapatalk friendly :)
deerhunter african safari - it's outdoors right
Battle boats 3d - drive your tin!
RadarDroid - speed camera alert for when you are rushing to the lake
And about 80 games for the lake ices over.

https://mktg.getjar.com/getjargoldcatalogue.html

Also Amazon market continues to have one free app per day on their apps homepage. I've bought most of them, even if I don't really want/need them - just planning ahead for the tablet days.

Thanks Will, I forgot how much easier Tapatalk makes browsing the forum and the price was right! (this dosent let you off the hook for the FF beat down im planning tho) :twisted: Another great app is Beweather Pro, IMO the best weather app out there

Personally I have never heard of getjar, I would be a little leary of getting apps from them as you don't know if they were checked or not. I think it's much safer to get apps from Google Play. I have also downloaded the free app of the day from Amazon, they have many of the same apps as Google Play but don't seem to get updated as much and it's a pain to updated them from Amazon as their app will only do one at a time. If I'm looking for apps I go to Google.