LEAP YEAR SALE

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwaz

Reaction score
We are having a LEAP YEAR SALE now until February 29th!! ALL shipping is ONLY $2.95 on any size order...Deal good on USA orders only...Remember we carry Paddle Bugs, Ice Jigs, Hand-Tied Lures for crappie that are ALL tied in the Midwest, Leadheads ( 1/100 to 1/16 th oz), Crappie Sliders ( 1" and 2" ), Glow tubes, t-shirts and more. Check out our website for all the great sale items.

For all the tinboat members who were going to come to our booth at the Kansas City Show on the 19th of Jan., we will not be there. Unfortunately, we had to pull out due to an elderly parent who is now in hospice. Family first..
We still have our 'Leap Year' Sale going on with ALL orders only $2.95 shipping.( USA only) Thanks for all the orders so far. If you do not want to order online give us a call (217.224.6794) or email us : [email protected] and we will send you a catalog.

Two new items are at clearance prices! All pack sizes in the Neon Grubs and 'Electric ' Scale tubes are now on SALE!!!! Some quantities maybe limited...Check them out on our website..When you place an order and put the word 'leap' in the instructions to merchants box, we will send you a 10 pack of Pink Flake Neon Grubs for FREE. This offer is only for our facebook friends and tinboat members! You do not have to purchase any of the clearance items to take advantage of this offer. REMEMBER all shipping prices are ONLY $2.95

We will be at the Tinley Park IL. fishing show this weekend, Feb. 11th and 12th. It is held at the Tinley Park High School. It is a great show..!! So if you are in the Chicago area, stop by and see us..! If you can not make it to the show, remember our $2.95 shipping on all orders. Thanks for all the orders we have received..

I was maybe thinking of going down there Sunday. It is 75 miles from my house and I plan on fishing the night bite on Saturday night (and I hear tell there may be alcohol there too) though. Have to see.

Thanks to all that came to see us at Tinley Park! It was a great show as usual.. Our next show is in Rock Island IL. It starts Thursday night (Feb. 16th- 19th) Stop by and see us if you are in the area....if not, do not forget the $2.95 shipping on all orders, because it will be back to regular shipping rates at the end of the month!!!

We had a great show in the Quad Cities..Rock Island IL. Thanks to all that stopped by to see and buy from us!! Remember only ONE WEEK left for our $2.95 shipping on ALL orders. Our next and last show of the season is on March 3- 4th at Elmwood High School in Elmwood IL. near Peoria and Galesburg IL. Stop by to see us if you are in the area...

Latest posts