SliderG5 Light Grey Now Available

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikefromSliderG5

Reaction score
We picked up our order of light grey Sliders tonight. We decided not to go with tan for now and instead offer two colors: light grey and olive drab green. I posted a couple of pics on our Facebook page.

Mike

These Sliders look sweet. Is there any way to get one cut down to about 25 inches? The area that I want to mount it only has 29" to work with.

Here are a few shots of the brand new grey SliderG5's. Installation was easy and and quick. Timewise, both together took about 3 cups of coffee including finding where the drill wandered off to. I brought the boat out for a test drive this morning. I REALLY like being able to slide the seat around. Especially when back on the tiller. The slider's plates are mounted off-center a bit so I can remove the seats when needed. -Tom.
newseattest009-1.jpg

newseattest005.jpg

newseattest021.jpg

Geez i really like those!

You guys are really tempting me to change my plans so I can buy two of those for my 12 footer.

One in the back for the tiller for sure, I'm just not sure how to incorporate one in the front with a full deck.

I had planned a pedestal mount for up front, but swapping them from side to side sure would be useful for balancing with the missus or a bud on board....

great white said:
Geez i really like those!

I had planned a pedestal mount for up front, but swapping them from side to side sure would be useful for balancing with the missus or a bud on board....

I agree! Sharp looking too.

How are they as far as leaning back in them, is there a weight rating on the actual plastic slider the seat bolts to ?

Im really thinking about buying a set for my tin, my only concern is i tend to lean back an prop my legs up against the gunrails and i dont want to break the seat loose an roll off into the water lol that'd be a bad day my friend!

JamesM56alum,
The plastic wedge is unbreakable-I mean it is just ridiculously tough. You'll break your seat before you break the wedge. Guaranteed.

Jim,
I agree, the Sliders in grey really look nice on TommyBobber's boat-his is the first boat I've seen with the light greys. And they sure look sharp! Thanks to TommyBobber for convincing me to carry this color.

Greatwhite,
Thanks for considering the Slider for your boat.

Finally, you may want to check out our Facebook link from sliderg5.com. I've posted several testimonials there.

Thanks,
Mike