100% Lead free jigs and jig heads

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmsnowman

Reaction score
Hey everyone , I live in Mass. and as of Jan. 1st 2012 lead under one ounce is not legal to use .This law does not pertain to spinner baits mainly jigs and split shots. I have started pouring all my own stuff due to the lack of products available. here are some samples.

Attachments

• 3456.jpg
    3456.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 2,003
  • jig resize.jpg
    jig resize.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 2,003
What are you using? steel? Have you done other sizes/shapes?
I am also in Mass, interested in selling some?

I'm using Bismuth and Tin. I will be selling some . I'm working on being a board sponsor and also a website to come. :USA1:

Nice! Do you plan on making any slider or wobble jigs? I think tin would be better material for a swimming jig since it would sink slower.

Butthead said:
Nice! Do you plan on making any slider or wobble jigs? I think tin would be better material for a swimming jig since it would sink slower.
I have no plans as of now for that type of jig. The weight of the Alloy I'm using is about 85% as dense as lead so the fall rate would not change much.

2mmwfgm.jpg
35k7ak0.jpg
These are some football heads I did over the weekend. Lead Free :D

Butthead said:
I'm totally agree with you.You'r 100% good here that would be better material for a swimming jig since it would sink slower.

Latest posts