Please Welcome LeadFreeBassJigs as a new TinBoats Sponsor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Please welcome Ken and LeadFreeBassJigs.com as TinBoats newest Sponsor. I have known Ken for a couple of years now and can vouch for him. He is a stand up guy. We actually traded boats a couple of years back.

So here is the story......

Here in the great state of Mass they have banned lead lures. We knew it was coming for a couple of years now but they finally said 2012 was the year. Ken started making his jigs with a non-lead alternative. In a way I'm upset with the way the came down with the law, but looking at the bigger picture it is better for our waters and environment. If your looking for a non-lead jig with the same characteristics as lead, look no further. I have ordered a bunch for myself, and cannot wait to try them.

Kens web site is new and a work in progress. Ken is a fisherman, not a web/computer guy. I give him credit for getting it up this quick. :beer: If you have any questions, send him a PM, an email or call him direct. His number is in his signature.

Click on the banner below to check out what jigs and colors are available.

jiolm8.jpg

As always all I ask if your looking for a particular product that our Sponsors sell, Please consider them first and let them know you are from TinBoats.net. :)

Looks awesome! I've been wanting to try making something like this myself for a long time.

Thanks for the sponsorship. I'll be placing an order soon enough I'm sure to try them out.

Latest posts