Our 25th Anniversary Sale..!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwaz

Reaction score
Our 25th Anniversary Sale is now on. We have special buy items as well as great prices on most of our regular stock items...We have, also, reduced our shipping charges to $2.50 on ALL ORDERS (USA only). Sale runs through July 31,2012. Some of our special buy items are limited!! Check out our new web-site.....

25 years in business?!?! What a crazy accomplishment! Think back to all the good and trying times. I'm impressed. Congrats!

bulldog said:
25 years in business?!?! What a crazy accomplishment! Think back to all the good and trying times. I'm impressed. Congrats!

Thanks for your kind words..it has not be easy..but most of the time fun!!!!

bulldog said:
I agree thats FANTASTIC!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Our Anniversary Sale is going very well..!!! Thanks to all the people that took advantage of our July 4th one day sale. One item that seems to be doing really well in this 'hot' summer weather is our Special Buy 1/32 oz Twinkle Horse (shown below)! Also, our Crappie 'Aliens' have been getting great reviews from some of our friends in Wisconsin and Minnesota..Stay cool and order now while it is too hot to fish in some areas of the country!! ONLY $2.50 shipping and 2 FREE bonus surprises with every order.!!!!

Attachments

• crappiepics2012 126.jpg
    crappiepics2012 126.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,473
We have extended our Anniversary Sale until the end of August..!! So those of you who have emailed us asking if you could still take advantage of our $2.50 shipping and some great prices on our regular items...the answer is YES!!! We will be adding some new sale pricing on some items and taking some items off of the sale ...BUT for now it is the same ...So order now if you are interested in some of the items we presently have on sale!!! It has been a great sale, so a BIG thank you to all who have ordered...