Galaxy s3

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why are you spending all this time worring about a new phone?
dont you have worms to pour?
get your but in gear do you think the owner of zoom is sitting here talking about phones!!!

lol

redbug said:
why are you spending all this time worring about a new phone?
dont you have worms to pour?
get your but in gear do you think the owner of zoom is sitting here talking about phones!!!

lol

Cant, im bored... Nothing to do but post, im still waiting for the movers to deliver my stuff! I feel like ive been moving since the 5th of last month

I have had the Samsung Galaxy S III since it first came out and it is an AWESOME phone to have. It DOES NOT block out any text and you get any and all web sites with no problem. It take amazingly beautiful pictures...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE GALAXY S III to anyone !

geeksterman said:
I have had the Samsung Galaxy S III since it first came out and it is an AWESOME phone to have. It DOES NOT block out any text and you get any and all web sites with no problem. It take amazingly beautiful pictures...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE GALAXY S III to anyone !
Agreed! I've had it since it came out last year and its been awesome! !!

geeksterman said:
Posting for BA..... he wants to know if it gets the GOOD sites..

redbug said:
geeksterman said:
Posting for BA..... he wants to know if it gets the GOOD sites..

It is a violation of my parole to visit any of the GOOD sites :sad:

Latest posts