trailer tail lights

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caddyjosh

Reaction score
I put new tail lights on my trailer and did not get submersable should I just spend the extra 15 bucks and get the right ones or will these work for a while?

Unplug your lights before launching. Been using non submersible ones for years now with that method. Actually, we have bought trailers with submersible lights, that somehow leaked, and filled with water, and they do a lot worse than the standard non submersible lights, especially if you unplug them when unstrapping. Picked up some LEDs for half price when a store went out of business. Going to try them on my Yazoo.

LED lights are the way to go imo. If you haven't opened them yet, I would return them. Having trailer lights on in the water at night makes it a little easier to put it back on.

my trailer got rear-ended last week, i think im gonna try to score some LED's
do you have to buy a special kit or something?

anyone here have a good source online? :D

Thanks for the resonse I have already opened them and installed them I guess I will try unplugging them and drilling holes in them they where cheap so if they crap I will go with LEDs thanks again

Latest posts