JULY PHOTO CONTEST: WINNER "VABassFisher"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Please vote for the best photo depicting "Wildlife"

• bcbouy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fool4fish1226

• Gramps50

• HANGEYE

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • New River Rat

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Fender66

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Recon

• gumbo860

• fish devil

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • devilmutt

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • VABassFisher

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Mizzie

• overboard

• vahunter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fender66

Reaction score
Well guys/gals....let's get this started again in July. Sorry about last month. It was a disaster of a month at work and I never got one started.

This month's topic will be "WILDLIFE"

This does not include your dogs, cats, parakeets, goldfish or any of our family pets.

Remember to ONLY POST ONE PHOTO IN THIS THREAD and only one photo per person. You may change it as many times as you wish until the contest ends.

If you have questions or concerns about your entry...check the rules here:

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=26488

Hope to see many entries this month.

Good luck to all!

ENTRIES as of 7/31:
bcbouy
fool4fish1226
Gramps50
HANGEYE
New River Rat
Fender66
Recon
gumbo860
fish devil
devilmutt
VABassFisher
Mizzie
overboard
vahunter

VOTING IS OPEN

Please vote for the photo that you think is the best. Remember guys...this is NOT a "Vote for my photo" contest...this is a "VOTE FOR THE BEST" photo contest.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

This month's prize, chosen by random is a bag of JD baits worms. That's Item # 5 in the following picture.

Attachments

• file.jpg
    file.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 3,616
took these july 1st. at kentucky lake. trout foraging for scuds in 6' of water.had a blast sight fishing for these guys.limited out in 3 hrs.

Attachments

• IMG_0010_0311.jpg
    IMG_0010_0311.jpg
    751.8 KB · Views: 3,987
Heres my wildlife entry :)

Might not be the best photo, but kind of cool to see the bee covered in pollen

Attachments

• DSC00156.JPG
    DSC00156.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 3,966
The Fisherman

138.jpg

Here's my entry for this month. He would NOT leave me alone. I finally had to move to a different cove.

Attachments

• Table Rock_036.jpg
    Table Rock_036.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3,829
Busy little bee

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1342743243305.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1342743243305.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 3,820
I took this picture today (7/24/12), these are free roaming wild bears. The picture was taken at the Vince Shute Wildlife Sanctuary near Orr MN. One person working at the sanctuary said they have had a radio collared bear that travels over 250 miles to visit the sanctuary every year.

https://www.americanbear.org/sanctuary/history.html

409657_3849236504208_241783897_n.jpg

Osprey sitting on her nest on top of a shoal marker.
Photo taken from a boat on Smith Mountain Lake in Moneta, VA

Attachments

• IMG_0940.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 3,694
Awesome photos guys! Good luck to everyone!

Nothing special but here's mine, taken July 2nd or 3rd on one of the last days of my vacation to Disney (Florida). We stayed at Disney's Fort Wilderness Campground which was a beautiful place. Anyways, We went riding around on the golf cart checking out the campground when we spotted this little baby gator sunning himself on the side of a creek. I'm from Rhode Island, so aside from in zoos, I've never seen a gator in person. It amazed me how nobody was alarmed about this lil guy haha.

My cellphone doesn't take great pictures from far away, sorry. I didn't want to get to close and meet the little guys mother!

Mike

Attachments

• gator.jpg
    gator.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 3,678
This was taken July 16th on my phone from my 15ft Weldbilt. I saw them, cut the motor off and trolled within 40yards from them. There were probably 30-40 dolphins together but it was so hard to get a decent shot with my phone. It was awesome. This was located in the York River at the mouth of a creek....ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343751897.137707.jpg

VOTING NOW OPEN!

Remember guys...this is a contest to vote for the BEST photo.....not necessarily your own photo. :mrgreen:

Ooops, I thought this contest was picked using random.com like the other contest. haha I feel so foolish for posting such a low quality photo. So knowing my picture isn't great, I voted for Hangeye, cool picture!

For this months photo contest I'm borrowing a real camera instead of my cellphone 1 pixel camera. :-({|= :mrgreen:

Latest posts