Navigation Lights

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishinsMyLife

Reaction score
Captain Ahab threw these in with some seat bases he sent me. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted something flush mount. I will probably go with the Shark Eye nav lights you flush mount on the side of your boat since I smashed the light on my old boat on a tree that fell across the river.

With Ahab's permission, I figured the best thing to do was send them out to someone who could use them on here. Let me know and they're yours.

IMAG0420.jpg

IMAG0419.jpg

Got the lights in last week, cleaning them up on the buffer wheel tomorrow and installing them along with new bulbs and a small jet ski battery for power.

Problem is where should I install them?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343891157.413475.jpg

Glad to toss that plastic light that didn't work

Any ideas on mounting options?

Ok I did a draw test and the lights take wayyy too much power for my battery and I can't afford a new battery or new lights.

If its okay with you and Ahab can I sell the lights and use that money directly to buy LED's and the wiring kit? I looked and I will only have to pay $10 after selling the lights.

I just don't want to do something that is disrespectful because I really like you guys. If its not ok I will just go without lights until later I guess.