In Germany for a wrap competition.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldog

Reaction score
My brother/business partner and i are in Frankfurt, Germany for a vehicle wrap competition called the European Wrap Star. It is the largest vehicle wrap competition in Europe in 2012. There are 36 competitors and this is a very talented group. Wish us luck!

P.S. - German taxi drivers think people from the Midwest are dangerous cowboys. Made me laugh out loud.

Tough......easiest way to put it. These guys have the best quality I have seen in all my competitions. They are not the fastest but their quality is amazing. There was a 36 man bracket with 5 rounds. My brother/business partner and I came here to win but we ended up placing 2nd and 5th.

I placed second and he took fifth. I'll place more details when I get home.

bulldog said:
Tough......easiest way to put it. These guys have the best quality I have seen in all my competitions. They are not the fastest but their quality is amazing. There was a 36 man bracket with 5 rounds. My brother/business partner and I came here to win but we ended up placing 2nd and 5th.

I placed second and he took fifth. I'll place more details when I get home.

Playing with the best only makes you better - sounds like you did real good - can't wait to here the details :beer:

P.S. I hope you got some pictures

Latest posts