texas coast

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same, plus occasionally go down to matagorda, have a neighbor who has fish camp on currancua bay down there.
tom

E&W Matagorda Bays and associated Bays and Rivers and a couple creeks...Smackdaddy invades my territory lots (He's always welcome) But we have never met.Well not that we know of..I'm sure when he gets that Jet going I will find him cause there ain't that many around.And the few I have seen have that usmistakeable sound.We live about 75 miles apart..cva34

cva34 said:
E&W Matagorda Bays and associated Bays and Rivers and a couple creeks...Smackdaddy invades my territory lots (He's always welcome) But we have never met.Well not that we know of..I'm sure when he gets that Jet going I will find him cause there ain't that many around.And the few I have seen have that usmistakeable sound.We live about 75 miles apart..cva34
We should go fishing some time. Ill have my boat done one day.

Hopefully I'll be ready if I get a decent income tax return.
keep in touch so we all can work something out.
tom

....fish Galveston Bay both north of the Causeway and West Bay, Trinity and Chocolate. Been slamming some nice Trout and as always nice Reds here lately. Good local site that caters to the Galveston area I found is FishWestBay. Met a bunch of those guys this past Saturday as they were cooking a hot meal down at Fat Boy's in Tiki Island for the Game Wardens and others that were picking up old crab traps. Pretty good bunch of hands over there.

finally ready
tracker 1448
15 hp Suzuki
kinda commited until june 1st,,, but lets get together then
tom

I'm just about ready to hit the flats for some Reds . I have a Pecan orchard and it's been keeping my very busy. I was right in the middle of that hails storm we had last week and it tore the place up pretty good , but I'm ready to start fitchin.

On FISHWESTBAY.COM or 2cool all the time.

Latest posts