RiverPro signs Robbins Marine as exclusive mid-Atlantic Dist

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Turner

Reaction score
MILTON, PA— Robbins Marine, Inc., has partnered with RiverPro® Jet Boats for exclusive U.S. mid-Atlantic sales and distribution rights.

“With nearly half of our annual sales going to the mid-Atlantic region, it became clear we needed a trusted partner to service the growing business there,” said Kevin Turner, RiverPro president. “We’ve had a long, successful relationship with Dennis and the staff at Robbins Marine, and I know they’ll do a great job for us. This is an exciting step for RiverPro.”

Dennis Robbins of Robbins Marine echoed that enthusiasm. “We’re honored and excited to be working with RiverPro in this new partnership. Kevin’s reputation for integrity, craftsmanship, and passion for creating the ultimate shallow water fishing boat is simply off the charts. You really have to take a ride in a RiverPro to know what I’m talking about, and we’re here to make that happen.”

Robbins Marine is expecting a limited stock of RiverPro models in early 2013, and sales of new boats are beginning to outpace production already this year. Customers interested in getting into a new RiverPro this spring are urged to contact the staff at Robbins as soon as possible to ensure delivery.

RiverPro Jet Boats are custom built to order in Hillsboro, MO. They offer a variety of specialized models designed for high performance fishing applications in rocky rivers and shallow lakes. Extremely fast, maneuverable, rugged and dependable, the boats feature welded, all-aluminum construction and are built to exacting design tolerances.

Models include the sleek LoPro in single and dual console configurations, the deeper-hulled HiPro, and the even deeper HiPro XT. All models feature the inboard Mercury® Sport Jet engine for optimum power and efficiency.

For more information, visit www.RiverPro.us.

East coast area customers may contact Robbins Marine:
4336 State Route 405
Milton, PA 17847
Phone 1-800-BOAT-122
Web www.RobbinsMarine.com

WOAH! Nice! I live in Sunbury lol. I've been up there looking at boats a couple of times, its nice to know that you guys are stocking riverpro's.

Latest posts