Quantum / Zebco Customer Service

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Purchased a used Quantum Energy E2-4 Spinning reel from a friend in March, 2008. Turns out that the reel is bad, the gear that makes the spool reciprocate in stripped. Not a big deal because the rod and reel where for the kids to use

Anyway, I woudl like to get the reel working so that the nieces and nephews can use it thereby saving my better equipment from their abuse. I went through the Quantum / Zebco website and it directs me to email the customer service department - I did that on March 23, 2008

NO RESPONSE, not even the automated thing that we got your email. I tried calling - get a Bill Dance Recording telling me how *@@$#$ great Zebco is but cannot get to a live person. Thanks Bill you have been a huge help you @@#$!&** **&^&!!!!!!

Has anyone had success with their customer service? HELP

PS - If come Monday I cannot get a live person I am writing a nasty letter about how crappy their POS reel is and explaining, in detail, how great Shimano's customer service is.

Haven't had any problems with my Quantum spinning reels. Is this the contact address/phn# you tried:

Contact Us

Email: [email protected]
Phone: (800) 588-9030 (Consumer Relations)
Hours of operation - 7:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. CST (Mon - Fri)
Address: Zebco
6105 E. Apache
Tulsa, OK 74115

Here's a schematic that covers your particular reel I believe:
https://www.tackleservice.com//diagrams/E2-4.pdf

Hope you get in contact with them.

For parts support I would try Mikes Reel repair: https://mikesreelrepair.com/ if you are just trying to find parts and not submit a warranty claim.

I sent a reel back to the years ago and got it fixed no problem with a small fee for parts and labor. Hope you get things worked out, and get to talk to a person rather then a computer, or a recording of bill dance about the problem

Latest posts