Who wants some free schtuff? WINNERS - earl60446 and bcritch

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldog

Reaction score
It has been a while since I have given anything away so who wants some free boat numbers? I am giving away a pair of boat numbers that are either one solid color or one solid color with a different color outline. Again, a one color or a two color set of boat numbers. I have posted examples of exactly what I mean below so there is no confusion. You can pick from most any color including chrome and most metallic colors as I carry hundreds of colors in stock. You can pick whatever font you like also. You will receive 2 sets of boat numbers, one set for each side of your boat. In the state of Missouri boat numbers need to be a block font that are 3" tall with 2" gaps between the sets so this is how I will produce the numbers unless told otherwise.

If you have any questions please post below and I will answer in a timely manner.

You must have posted 100 times on the site in order to be entered. Just reply with the word "in" and I will choose the winner at random on March 25th as that is my brother's bday and, well that is just the day I chose. Entries will stop on March 24th at 11:59 P.M.

Attachments

• boat numbers 3-5-13.JPG
    boat numbers 3-5-13.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 2,087
Here is a little under half of the vinyl I have in stock. If you want a color, chances are I have it.

Attachments

• vinyl pics.JPG
    vinyl pics.JPG
    489.4 KB · Views: 2,060
IN! Great thing your doing here! Thanks for the opportunity

Latest posts