BBQ Pork

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jigger

Reaction score
I love my crock pot. I buy pork roasts on sale, not picky about the cut. Usually they are 2.5 to 3 pounds. Just put in the crockpot 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, add water to just cover the bottom. Put the roast in, set it on medium, and let it cook for 11-12 hrs. Remove to cutting board, it will be falling apart, break it up with fork, discarding any fat. Strain the juices and mix with favorite BBQ sauce (or use just the juices if there is enough or just the sauce), put the pork back in the crock pot and mix with sauce, heat for 1/2 hr or so until hot. Serve on your choice of roll.

Ok, now I'm hungry...

Jigger said:
I love my crock pot. I buy pork roasts on sale, not picky about the cut. Usually they are 2.5 to 3 pounds. Just put in the crockpot 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, add water to just cover the bottom. Put the roast in, set it on medium, and let it cook for 11-12 hrs. Remove to cutting board, it will be falling apart, break it up with fork, discarding any fat. Strain the juices and mix with favorite BBQ sauce (or use just the juices if there is enough or just the sauce), put the pork back in the crock pot and mix with sauce, heat for 1/2 hr or so until hot. Serve on your choice of roll.

Ok, now I'm hungry...

me too and I just had lunch! :beer: <----some of this with those ribs sounds good right about now.

Jigger said:

That's pretty much the way my wife cooks a roast to make BBQ. Tastes great! 8)

Latest posts