Please welcome Fish Finder Mounts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Please Welcome Fish Finder mounts as TinBoats newest sponsor. I am excited to have these guys on board. If you want to mount a fish finder on a boat but do not want to drill holes and what not, this is the perfect solution for you. If you have multiple boats, float tubes, canoes, then this will come in very handy.

For people like me that always rent boats when I go on vacation, this rocks! Now I can bring my fish finder and temporarily attach it on the rental. This alone is worth the price of admission. The one thing I HATE about renting a boat is that I am blind without my fish finder. No more! :beer:

Take a few minutes and check out their homepage by clicking on the banner below. The website is awesome and easy to navigate. I like the embedded Videos.

Also check out their sister site:Float Tube Fanatics

Thanks Wade!

I've been on both sites (Float Tube Fanatics foe some time) and these are great products. Welcome aboard and thanks for your support. Rick

had a chance to use the transducer mount over the weekend. Worked out very well, drifted over a shallow log and it poped of,if it was screwed to the hull it would of snaped off.. Just reached down and stuck it back on,back to fishing..

Hi Ram Rod, this is Wade, the owner of Float Tube Fanatics and Fish Finder Mounts .com. Thank you for the endorsement and kind compliments on our magnetic transducer mount. I'm glad it is working very well for you my friend. Got an email yesterday from one of our customers on their experience-- and nothing but happiness. He has a Lowrance Mark5 installed on his boat with our mounting system; and he's running about the lakes a top speed with a briggs and stratton 5hp outboard without any issues of the mount coming off-- he loves it. I attached the pics so you can check it out. Anyhow, Tight lines :)

ram rod said:
had a chance to use the transducer mount over the weekend. Worked out very well, drifted over a shallow log and it poped of,if it was screwed to the hull it would of snaped off.. Just reached down and stuck it back on,back to fishing..

Attachments

• 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    527.1 KB · Views: 1,956
  • 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    596.7 KB · Views: 1,956
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    510.5 KB · Views: 1,956
  • 026.JPG
    026.JPG