Man Room

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillhunter

Staff member
Reaction score
My garage is my "Man Room". It's where I work on my boat, rig fishing gear, do wood working, and consume an adult beverage from time to time. It's hot and humid in Georgia much of the year. One of the first things I did when we moved here was to install the cheapest 54" ceiling fans I could find at Home Depot. It's amazing how much more tolerable it is when you have air moving. It really extends the time I am able to work on projects in the summer.

Attachments

• Man Room (2).jpg
    Man Room (2).jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,286
  • Man Room (3).jpg
    Man Room (3).jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,286
  • Man Room (4).jpg
    Man Room (4).jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,286
Thanks guys. Keeping the garage organized is somewhat of a necessity, plus your not married to Debbie :LOL2:. She scrubs the garage floor on her hands and knees once a quarter. We are getting older and knew we had to downsize. So we bought a smaller house a few years ago where everything is on one level, with a 2 stall rather than a 3 stall garage. Just the challenge of making the most from a small space.

Besides fishing, my wife also gardens, so our workbench also doubles as a potting bench.

Attachments

• bench c.jpg
    bench c.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,238
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=330613#p330613 said:
Kismet » 24 minutes ago[/url]"]Wait a minute!!!

You have BRING DIRT IN to get it in your garage?
And it's got it's own container?

Jeepers. :?
Gee, I never thought about it that way, but I suppose your right :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

There is no way this garage will ever look that good. Our whole house suffers from "flat surface syndrome", if there is a flat surface we pile something on it.

Latest posts