Please Welcome Blackhawk Custom Baits to the family!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I am really pumped to have Keith and BlackHawk Custom Baits on board as TinBoats newest sponsor. I have mentioned them before, and I even posted an article on the homepage about a bait that I think will be the hit of the year….The Mongrel

https://www.tinboats.net/articles/100-blackhawk-custom-baits-mongrel

I made a pledge not to use commercial baits this year and I am going to stick with it. I first saw these baits over at Baitjunkys.com while I was just looking to see what kind of work these guys were doing and it is just awesome. They are way more advanced then when I was pouring my own worms back in the day. :lol:

Spring is here, that means it almost fishing time for a boat load of us. Now is the time to stock up and get your gear ready for season. Contact Keith direct via phone, Facebook, or email and he will custom make an order for you. If your in the market for some custom baits I urge you to consider those that support us here at TinBoats.net first. Check out his Facebook page by clicking on the Link below.

Thanks Keith!

Way to go.....nice to have you on board the best forum on the web!

Love the look of that mongrel.....I have to have some. :mrgreen:

Thank you for having me and Blackhawk Custom Baits !!!
I look forward to working with everyone here !!! Jim I can't thank you enough for your support of the "little" guys like me !!! I'm honored to be here !!!
Keith
BCB