Fort Pierce sabastian area?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clinchmtnboy

Reaction score
Headed down to fish in June. Wondered if anyone on here knew the area. I plan to fish inshore in my aluminum. I would love to pick someone brain.

I have fished there a few times over the years. Mostly from the beach as the pier is just too
much of a hassle when it is crowded. Never from a boat.
Look on Google for Sebastian Pier Cam and there are a few web cams that look over the beach
and the pier. But, they don't show up into the Inlet where you would take a small boat.
For the pier cam: https://www.sebastianinletcam.com/
also, there are posted fishing reports on there also when you get ready to come on down.
Beware of the full force tide changes !! near the ocean, they can sweep you out to sea quickly
if you don't have the horsepower to keep up.

LOTS and LOTS and of SUNSCREEN !!!!

Weekend fishing on the pier sometimes can be a nightmare - elbow to elbow.
some weekdays, only a few - there is just no way to predict the maddening crowd.

if you do fish from the pier, you can see how a stout rod and 50-100# line is essential.
BIG FISH lurk around bridges and piers !! good luck and HAVE FUN !!

Thanks Barefoot_johnny for the links. I follow them weekly. We may end up going to the big bend area of florida. Mostly because it is closer. I guess Im going to have to decide.

Latest posts