Please Welcome Back BlueWaterLED as TinBoats newest Sponsor!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I have been a big fan of BlueWater LED products since day one of starting this site. Mike hands down sells the best LED lighting for boats backed by customer service that does NOT compare with anyone else. No one. Google it and you will see what I mean. BlueWater has grown like wildfire for a reason, and the two stated above are why they are where they are today, plain and simple. Their lighting is also available at BassPro! That to me is the testament of a good product and people who stand behind their products.

I want to thank Mike and Jeff for coming on board, and giving TinBoats an opportunity. :beer:

If you are looking for high quality LED lighting driven by some of the best support out there, do not hesitate to give BlueWaterLED a shot.

Check out what they have to offer by clicking on the banner below.

Thumbs up to Bluewater LED lights,just got mine in the mail today,they were having a sale on blemished lights.Dont know whats wrong with them,but i like them.i purchased the rod locker kit.

Latest posts