rhino jet jon

brianb2247

rhino jet jon

Post by brianb2247 »

with the piano hinge ,it started pulling apart on the ends and so i cut it out and installed these aluminum hinges from the local arcet welding supply store about 11 bucks each
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

brianb2247

rhino jet jon

Post by brianb2247 »

I installed front and rear fishing seats after the first fishing trip all that standing , i figured it would be nice to sit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

brianb2247

rhino jet jon

Post by brianb2247 »

here is a pic of the texture with the behr deckover from home depot i used glidden etching primer after taping off and rough sanding the color is sandstone this is two coats and i used 1 quart of glidden primer,2 gallons deck over with the special roller that is required total everything cost about 125 i primed it waited 24 hours rolled first coat waited 24 hours and applied the second i let it set in the shop for about a month before i was able to use it its still a little soft for like a day id let it bake in the sun if it hadnt sat in the shop to cure also this would be a good winter project for some definetly alot cooler than bare metal on a 90 degree day i can still stand on it bare footed, i went with the behr deck over its acrylic based not sand based like the others that will burn your feet up, also home depot will do pretty much any color.

brianb2247

rhino jet jon

Post by brianb2247 »

Well I posted this for sale I have over $6000 just in parts asking $7500. Obo been a great boat losing interest in jet boats

Wanting to build a late 80s mustang