MinnKota stern-mount lock

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy that reviewed like it. I like the concept. These days you park your boat and run in to get something to eat, Some jerk can make off with all your stuff in seconds.

Jim said:
The guy that reviewed like it. I like the concept. These days you park your boat and run in to get something to eat, Some jerk can make off with all your stuff in seconds.

I hate thieves!. I went to the MK website and could not find the lock described above from the Walmart site. I can't tell how it actually mounts (says it covers the mounting screw knobs I believe), but a self-sufficient dirtbag with a cordless drill, and a nut driver could just remove the mounting screw from around the shaft (at least on my Endura40), unless the locking device covers that portion of the shaft.
headscratch_shrug_smilie.gif

I bought one of those from Cabela's for my 20 Johnson. Heavy metal but the lock itself does not look too tough. I doubt it would stop a determined thief but I think it will slow him down some.

Latest posts