Keepin’ It Camo

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoatCoversandBiminis

Reaction score
Boat Covers Direct is proud to introduce Carver’s new Camouflage Bimini Tops and Boat Covers for this year’s boating season!

This new Bimini Top features a sleek black matte frame made from 7/8” anodized aluminum tubing with black nylon fittings to complement. The camouflage canvas and Free matching storage boot is available in 2 Mossy Oak patterns - Breakup and Shadow Grass, which are both made from a 100% marine grade polyester. This fabric is an 8 oz. material that is lightweight yet durable, highly water-repellent and treated with UV inhibitors to provide the best protection! Completed with heavy duty hooks and eye straps, along with adjuster buckles in stainless steel, you won’t find another Bimini top like it on the market! Just check them out for yourself:

lowe-rx-1860-sc.jpg

camo-top-xpress-boat.jpg

Available in multiple 2, 3, and 4 bow sizes, we’re sure to have a size that would match up perfectly with your boat!

https://www.boatcoversdirect.com/products/bimini_tops/specialty/53/mossy-oak-camo-boat-top/

We also offer this new material in full boat covers to keep your boat concealed when hunting, fishing or simply being incognito. All of Carver’s boat cover applications will also provide an attached outboard motor pocket for those who require one, keeping your boat and motor covered in one package deal!

camo-boat-cover-break-up.jpg

camo-boat-cover-2002-g3-1860cc.jpg

All of Carver’s Camouflage boat covers and Bimini tops are Made in the USA and backed with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.

You can simply visit our site at https://www.boatcoversdirect.com/ and enter your boat’s information or contact me directly by phone or email for further information or to receive your price after adding the TinBoats Forum Member discount.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
1-866-626-8377
[email protected]

I'm sure there's a boat in these pictures somewhere, but I can't find them. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts