What are you cooking for Thanksgiving

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fool4fish1226

Reaction score
I am going for the smoked turkey, smoked duck, ham, mashed taters, green beans, and stuffing.

Yes and of coarse things like gravy, cranberry sauce, and lots of adult beverages and football

GO COWBOYS :USA1: :beer:

TexasLoneStar56 said:
....and pecan pie, buttermilk pie, pumpkin roll, hot rolls,.......

[-o< ...feeling Thankful
Umm shouldn't that be buttermilk role and pumpkin pie? Leave it to Tx LoL sounds good, enjoy.

I normally do duck.
But the girlfriend wants to try cooking a turkey for the first time this year. We're just gonna keep it simple with some garlic salt and seasoned salt and some pepper and let the oven do the work.
Then do mashed potatoes and corn.
I don't do cranberry sauce and I don't do stuffing.

JMichael said:
TexasLoneStar56 said:
....and pecan pie, buttermilk pie, pumpkin roll, hot rolls,.......

[-o< ...feeling Thankful
Umm shouldn't that be buttermilk role and pumpkin pie? Leave it to Tx LoL sounds good, enjoy.

No Sir.....that's buttermilk pie and pumpkin roll.
Buttermilk pie is similar to a cooked custard pie.
A pumpkin roll is pumpkin cake baked real thin; roll it and chill. Then unroll and spread cream cheese icing; roll up again and chill. Cut and serve. Scrumptious!
Yes Sir...Leave it to Texas to know all the good deserts! lol

TexasLoneStar56 said:
Yea I'll give them credit for some good food for sure. I only lived there for 7 years but both my kids still live there. I even worked in Tyler for a week once as a temp assignment. :)

JMichael said:
TexasLoneStar56 said:
Yea I'll give them credit for some good food for sure. I only lived there for 7 years but both my kids still live there. I even worked in Tyler for a week once as a temp assignment. :)

:)

Latest posts