MTM Crossbow Bolt Case

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered an MTM Crossbow bolt case through Amazon. I was excited to get it because my Bolts are all over the place. Low and behold I get home from work and my wife says you got a package. I knew what it was, Im a guy, so I ripped open the box like it was Christmas morning. :LOL2:

After ripping open the Amazon packaging, I got to work on the MTM box packaging. I held the crossbow case in my hand and I had that same feeling I had when I opened my Atari 2600 when I was a kid many MANY moons ago. :LOL2:

And then my world fell apart........
I opened up the crossbow case and instantly my eyes started to water as I noticed that there was only only ONE foam insert in the case, and not two. After gathering myself I decided to handle this like a man and sent MTM an email letting them know I jost got the case and one foam insert was missing. I tossed and turned all night with anger and frustration. :LOL2:
IMG_4941.JPG

The very first thing the next morning, I got a reply with an apology and instructions ton how to get the piece sent to me. :lol:

Link to the Case: https://amzn.to/2dNCYM2

Latest posts