CE Smith Guide Posts

Your chance to give back to the members
LDUBS

CE Smith Guide Posts

Post by LDUBS »

I no longer need the pictured guide posts. The PVC part is about 30". The total height from the bottom of the bracket is about 40" - 42". Each leg of the brackets is about 16". I also have the mounting plates and U-bolts (not pictured).

You will notice the one on the right had some heat applied. Don't ask! Haha.

All I ask is that you be an existing TB member and pay the postage. Or, if you are near the Concord area we can arrange a pick-up.

Total package will weigh about 15 pounds. Box size will be about 36"x18"x4" (or as close to that as I can find). I'm in zip 94517. If you are interested please calculate mailing cost to your location to make sure it is worth it you.

First come, etc.

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 2.38.15 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have Rod - Will Fish

hardwaregrrl

CE Smith Guide Posts

Post by hardwaregrrl »

Oh, I need a set of these...wish you were closer. UPS is having a hard time figuring out the postage....I'll see what I can get from Fedex. I'm at 30316

DaleH
Donor

CE Smith Guide Posts

Post by DaleH »

If Hardwaregrrl backs out, I’d take the posts.

Consider shipping them WITHOUT the PVC, as that can be locally sourced for cheap. It is the length of the package that’ll skyrocket the shipping co$t.

LDUBS

CE Smith Guide Posts

Post by LDUBS »

hardwaregrrl wrote: 25 Jul 2020, 22:55 Oh, I need a set of these...wish you were closer. UPS is having a hard time figuring out the postage....I'll see what I can get from Fedex. I'm at 30316
OK, let me know what you decide. Dale's suggestion about skipping the PVC makes a lot of sense.
Have Rod - Will Fish