Being caught with fake documents

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wallaby said:
What would you say to the police officer if you were caught with false documents? For example a fake driver's license :LOL2:
"Please ... I am a God fearing, tax paying, mostly honest US citizen ... just don't treat me any differently than you would an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT!"

Which means you'll be let go ...

Wallaby; This is not a good start for your second post on the board.

Roger

Actually, I am totally against the fake documents. I mean, I am aware of the legal sides of this, in some countries you might actually go to jail due to the fact that you have got a fake document. However, I guess I would just have no idea what to say, the only thing that I could actually tell is that it is not mine and that I have forgot mine at home. I have only bought a driver license once in my life, and I have actually bought it from a site due to the recommendations from fake id sites reviews and even my dad as a police officer he did not mention that it is fake.

Actually I was in this situation one time. When I moved I took a label with my new address on it and stuck it to my drivers license. When I went to the highway department to get my address changed they saw the label and informed me that it was against the law to do that. They didn't charge me for it but they said if I was caught with my license like that I would have gotten a ticket for it.

Latest posts