Ice? No problem!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stumpalump

Reaction score
ATTACH]

Which one of you guys is this?

I don't think I could wear enough clothes to go ice boating.

Good luck getting rescued if something goes wrong.

CedarRiverScooter said:
I don't think I could wear enough clothes to go ice boating.

Good luck getting rescued if something goes wrong.

Haha....at least you could walk out if the motor quit. Seems to me I saw the video that guy made a year or 3 ago. Can't remember for sure.....may have been a similar one.

Gotta give him credit for inventiveness and perseverance, tho'.

LDUBS said:
gogittum said:
KMixson said:
At least if it breaks through the ice he is in a boat.
Hmmm.....that would be interesting, wouldn't it ?? What could he do from there ?? He'd be stuck. At least he wouldn't be swimming.

Change out the tire for a paddle wheel! Haha.

The Tire? I think that is a saw blade.

KMixson said:
LDUBS said:
gogittum said:
Hmmm.....that would be interesting, wouldn't it ?? What could he do from there ?? He'd be stuck. At least he wouldn't be swimming.

Change out the tire for a paddle wheel! Haha.

The Tire? I think that is a saw blade.

By golly, I think you are right. I didn't even notice that. Crazy!

Guy in Michigan goes by "Ice Scratcher" and runs one on the East side.
Saginaw Bay has cracks to cross in areas , and a crack can lead to a flow broke loose and windblown.

Blade /wheel is more a disc with teeth added. Two foot diameter with spikes added can be a rough start for size, but ratio's are affected by h.p. and how power is transferred.

Wow this is self-made. Not everyone would have guessed that. He attached a circular saw blade to the motor, but also attached a sled to the boat. The only thing cooler than this collaboration is Kanye West and Adidas and their joint project. I'm talking about the yeezys. I fell in love with them at first sight. I started collecting them back in 2016 when the boom in these sneakers calmed down, and the price dropped. Now my collection consists of more than 30 models. And I'm not going to stop. Yeah, maybe I'm a bit fanatical, but everyone gets a little crazy when they fall in love, don't they? I hope that I can collect all the models of these beautiful sneakers.