LOWRANCE Elite 9" Ti2 -9 Fishfinder/Chartplotter (special price)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BAY BEAGLE

Reaction score
WALMART has a heck of a deal on the Lowrance Elite-9 Ti2 Fish Finder/Chartplotter w/ 3 - n - 1 tranducer.
"HOLIDAY SPECIAL" on line or in store. U.S. Maps .... 9 inch screen, 3 in 1 tranducer
$999.99 ...... on special for $599.00 -

Wow!!!!! Will my Wife be surprised Christmas Morning. :LOL2:

When I was ready to buy a fish finder, I was completely baffled by the terminology and the dizzying use of acronyms. It took a long time to even understand what they were even talking about. Comparisons were hard because it seemed different MFG's used different words to describe the same thing.

Things make more sense to me now, but there is always new technology to understand and evaluate, or at least try to evaluate.

I've read a lot of positive things about the Lawrence Elite series, including from people who use them. Seems like a great deal and the 9" screen would be terrific. I wonder if the Ti2 is slated to be replaced with a next generation. If yes, not necessarily a bad thing, as you can get a great deal on the existing models.

Last year Garmin had their 93SVs on sale for $599. They're $699 this year. I would've been tempted to buy another this year if they weren't $100 more. Those were a real bargain because of the Livescope capability.

I have very little experience with Lowrance. Garmin has killer 2D sonar and Livescope. Humminbird has always had the best side imaging and the Lakemaster maps kick butt.

Livescope is the best thing on the market that I've seem but boy oh boy are they expensive!

Been looking at the same deal at Walmart. It's currently $598 with the triple scan transducer. The blowout price is because it has been replaced by the Elite FS.

What are your thoughts on this Elite Ti? Pros/Cons, etc?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lowrance-Elite-9-Ti2-US-Inland-Portable-Fishfinder-Active-Imaging-3-in-1-Transducer/941024111?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&&adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=42423897272&wl4=pla-51320962143&wl5=9031498&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=941024111&veh=sem&gclid=Cj0KCQjwhLKUBhDiARIsAMaTLnG3MYU99EDMMOxqJEXpIU_PV0MLgfz-oOuCS4IbsuQm9B_i6ZR4adsaAgCMEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I've been comparing it to the Garmin Echomap UHD 93SV. It's on sale at Bass Pro for $699. It, too, has been replaced with a newer model.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/garmin-echomap-uhd-93sv-fishfinderchartplotter-combo?hvarAID=shopping_googleproductextensions&ds_e=GOOGLE&ds_c=BPS%7CShopping%7CStandard%7CBoating%7CGeneral%7CNAud%7CTopPerf%7CNMT&gclid=Cj0KCQjwhLKUBhDiARIsAMaTLnGvmJ5gURVU7nTNhkX9d73CP2LsjQ2mMstsGUC3gbeGjNZlSIcba7IaAvN4EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Thanks!

I don't know any specifics about either brand/model. If the features and functions are very similar, I'd look to see which mfg supports their legacy models the longest with software updates.

Latest posts