A Really Big Shoe!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i remember waiting to see the beatles on ed sullivan. my dad always watched ed. here comes the beatles, dad looked closer, mumbled gd long hair communists, turned off the tv and said "lights out". lol
later, i had all their albums and bubble gum cards.

Mr. Jones, from the above commentary, sure was one opinionated son-of-a-biped, wasn't he?
'Course, he was pretty wrong, too.

Roger

GTS225 said:
Mr. Jones, from the above commentary, sure was one opinionated son-of-a-biped, wasn't he?

Roger
[/quote

I couldn't quite find the (civil) words to post my reaction to that person. Nicely put, Roger.

He wasn't alone back then.

Haha, generation Z'ers will be saying the same thing about us years from now. I was going to say millennials instead of Gen Z, but that group is approaching their 40's now. Yikes!

Anyway, you gotta admit, the Beatles music is still great! Stones too.

Kismet said:
GTS225 said:

Roger
[/quote

I couldn't quite find the (civil) words to post my reaction to that person. Nicely put, Roger.

He wasn't alone back then.

no, he wasnt alone. he was mainstream back then. that was when we ALL had freedom of speech. it was our pleasure to show the older crowd how they were stubborn and nobody was hurt or cancelled because of some pretty rough conversations. we respected them, but had ballz to tell them when they were wrong.

LDUBS said:
Haha, generation Z'ers will be saying the same thing about us years from now. I was going to say millennials instead of Gen Z, but that group is approaching their 40's now. Yikes!

Anyway, you gotta admit, the Beatles music is still great! Stones too.

lots of folks these days will never have the pleasure of listening to those old bands on an audiophile quality turntable and tube type amp with paper cone speakers and horns. now, they only use squared wave noise through a plastic thingy you stick in your ear to hear 60 and 15000 hz. BOOM! shhhh shhh, repeat until bored. LOL

Latest posts