One man saves a lake..

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kismet

Reaction score
I'd heard bits and pieces of this achievement years ago, but never had any more information. I just came across this site detailing at least one great achievement to combat pollution. Read and enjoy.

https://brightvibes.com/1236/en/discover-how-one-man-cleaned-a-contaminated-lake-in-peru-using-nano-bubbles

I've read about Nano bubbles in an article about waste water treatment. It does do what the companies says, but the cost is very expensive. There are places that use it and their views are mixed about getting the money approved, due to the fact some of the people feel like it's comming out of their pockets.

And would it have to be nano-bubbles? I'm thinking a network of submerged aquarium bubblers. It may not be as fast, but if it works, it might give nature a boost.

Roger

story says the nano size makes the bubbles ride very very slowly and form a sort of magnetic net that attracts and captures the nasty stuff. sounds like the size and number of bubbles is the main part of the equation. maybe a garden soaker hose attached to an air compressor? lol
how about dumping a plane load of baking soda in the pond?

Vader809 said:
I've read about Nano bubbles in an article about waste water treatment. It does do what the companies says, but the cost is very expensive. There are places that use it and their views are mixed about getting the money approved, due to the fact some of the people feel like it's comming out of their pockets.

This is the line in the article that got me

"The only equipment used was materials that are available in any hardware store"

How can it be 'very expensive' if you can get what you need at the local Lowes?

Or maybe what gets "costly" is disclosing his "secret"?

I'm sure there's lots of folks that would pay good money to be able to resurrect a lake in three to five years.

Roger

or maybe the concentration of nasties is so much greater in wastewater vs a stagnant pond that the equipment needed is that much greater also? i cant imagine what is in wastewater from a city. that stuff would cause a REAL virus pandemic! then, there are those globalist actors that do not want inventions like that around.

Latest posts