Cape *Small Boat* Bass League

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonkeyHunter

Reaction score
My name is Tanner and I am from Cape Cod Massachusetts. I run a small boat bass club out of Cape Cod. We are in our second season, we had a very successful year last year and have 14 events scheduled for this season along with a "Big Bass Challenge" with EXCELLENT prizes. We have sponsorship from the best Tackle store on the Cape for Bass fishing and also a Restaraunt helps with prize money.
We require no yearly dues. We have a few more spots open for the season. We fish mostly smaller waters (200-650 acres) and we cap most of our tourneys at 10-12 boats depending on pond size, to insure we don't have overcrowding and spot burning.
If you are interested in any additional information, schedules, or anything at all, please E-mail me at [email protected] or give me a call 508 801 1085 anytime. I will be glad to answer any questions. This is a great group of guys and everyone wants to help and have fun but it's still very competitive.

Hey Tanner,

My brother and I participated in 1 of your tournaments last year and had a great time. I know its early, but we are wondering if you will be continueing with more events in 2010?

tholdah said:
Hey Tanner,

My brother and I participated in 1 of your tournaments last year and had a great time. I know its early, but we are wondering if you will be continueing with more events in 2010?

I think he had a kid and the club went belly up. I'm going to email him and then remove the forum.

Latest posts