Reel Painting

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dampeoples

Reaction score
I've started piddling around with painting reels, this is part of an old Quantum I had laying around, I think it turned out pretty decent, gonna repaint the other side, as I dropped it, then get it all back together and will post that. Not gonna do the frame on this one, I think it'll look nicer without it all being one color, the frame is black.

IMG_0766.JPG

Wow that looks nice! I want to see the whole reel painted! Maybe you can do custom reel painting... :p

Jim Jim Jim, ambitious and wanting to build all sorts of things, from buzzbaits, to senkos, swimbaits, and cars! :p Just kidding with ya.

Wait wait wait. Slow down here.

So the guy who says he is so unable to work with his hands, he can't install a sonar wants to build classic cars???

Did I miss something here???

PS. Just kidding with ya!!

bassboy1 said:
Wait wait wait. Slow down here.

So the guy who says he is so unable to work with his hands, he can't install a sonar wants to build classic cars???

Did I miss something here???

PS. Just kidding with ya!!

Never said build it myself....There are pros for that sort of thing :wink:

Right now I'm doing mine, it's a lot different than the baits, that's for sure, but in the near future, I will be adding this to my services. I'd also like to ultimately learn to paint just about anything, once the methods are down, that'll never change, just the materials :)

Latest posts