Anyone Here Collect Baseball cards?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
lol are there some card collectors here on this site?

well I happen to have a 2006 topps Triple Thread Relic card with Manny Ramirez Carl Yastrzemski and David Ortiz
on this card are there 3 sigs and used jerseys #16/18 Item code on it is TTRCA-5

dont know what it is worth would like to find out and trade it. I was told ballpark 250-500 but maybe more.

anyone able to help in that department?

Thanks
Brandon
I am looking for a Real Deal and some TT for this mostly Swimbaits but will take other offers

Attachments

• Triple thread Relic.jpg
    Triple thread Relic.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 1,522
i quit collecting cards when i was around 14, but i do have probably 2000 + cards in dry storage at my parents house. i havent looked any up in over 7 years, but im hoping ill have a small retirement plan when the time comes if i can find somebody to buy um. i know theres a ton of rookies and 30 y/o plus cards in mint cond.

man ima have to drag them things out and look um up now that you got me thinkin.

man... I collected cards from 1986-1999... then they got too expensive.

I've got close to 50,000 cards though... and I've got some pretty expensive ones, and then some that will be expensive (hopefully) when the guys retire - griffey jr rookies (multiples of every brand of card), aikman rookies, barry sanders rookies, jerry rice rookie, michael jordan rookie, ... I hope in about 20 years these bad boys will buy me a new boat!

Where'd you get the card from?

I know that as far as value goes, those triple threads are all the rage right now, and I'm sure its worth some good money. Just call a local card shop and ask for the value, they've got the Beckett to give the value

well if anyone wants it let me know I would like a Real Deal from 3:16 for it or maybe a few other baits

let me know :D

Contact Vince at VRR Cards, he is a certified card grader or something, all he does is sports stuff, mostly cards.

He is a member here but does not post much -RnRCircus

Best way to reach him is to email him at: [email protected]

Tell him I sent you and he will treat you right, else i will not take him fishing anymore :D

jirwin6985 said:
I used to collect cards befor my uncle died as he was a dealer and used to give me them all the time. When he died i recieved his whole collection. About 100000+ of them plus coins and stamps and signed baseballs and what not. We ended up selling most of the set of cards that werent most much but i kept all the coins(probly $100k worth in face value alone dont know what they are acually worth alot of gold dollars and 5 dollar pieces) and stamps and the valuable cards. I have multiple Babe Ruth including his rookie card, Micky mantel including rookie card, Lou Ghereg cards and many more. I also have some 24k gold cards including a Bo Jackson that is 1 of 500 made. 2 years ago I had everything including the stamps and coins valued at over $275k the guy was begging me to buy some of the cards but im hoping to use them to retire as well. It should be a nice chunk for me when i retire and buy me a big boat to live on 8)
Joe

:twisted: Get that Mantle rookie card graded. Could be worth MAJOR DOLLARS!!!

Latest posts