coaching girls softball

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willfishforfood

Reaction score
4 year 5th team that i'm coaching and the the first game was hard fought and the put a "W" in the books.
score was 12-11 and my daughter pitched the whole game. All the girls play great and made me proud.
WFFF

Congrats.

i remember those days. I used to coach my sons (2) Little League teams. They eventually became Umpires for eht League, there first job. Now there both in college. Those were great years.

I'm glad to hear your having fun out there on the Field. I coach softball year round :shock: I'm currently coaching my 12 year olds team and assiting with my 14 year olds team. We have alot of fun. I've been coaching since my oldest was in 1st grade.

We split our games last weekend. Fourteens won and our twelves lost.

I'm starting to put together a Travel team for this upcoming Fall. We alsop play Rec. Ball in the fall and I coach Pitchers and Catchers indoors from November to March.

It's alot of fun watching the girls grow and develope their skills. Some of my girls that i coached in first grade are in their first year of High School Ball.