2nd Annual Memorial Day 2009 TinBoats.net Cyber Tourney

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Read this this whole thread please! :D

Dates: This Tournament starts Thursday May 21, 2009 at 8:00 PM Eastern and ends Tuesday May 26, 2009 at 8:00 PM Eastern. That gives you more than 4.5 days to catch some fish.

Species: Largemouth, Smallmouth Bass, and Spotted Bass
Bait used: ANYTHING GOES (no snagging)

Rules: A secret item must be included with a picture of your fish, and that item will be announced Thursday night May 21, 2009 around 8PM. This is mandatory.

Same as the last Tournament: All fish pictures must be submitted to me via PM or email. THERE IS TO BE NO POSTING OF FISH CAUGHT DURING TOURNEY TIME IN THIS THREAD. There will be no talking about SPECIFICS of the fish you caught.

You have up until Tuesday May 26, 2009 8:00 PM to submit to me your biggest fish.

I will choose the winner and post all the pictures, If I can't decide who's fish is the biggest, the other Mods will help me decide.

Prizes: The winners gets the highly sought after fancy plaque :LOL2:, and a $50 gift certificate of your choice to any one of our board sponsors, or two $25 gift certs to different Sponsors! :beer:

The Cut-off Date for New Members for this tournament will be April 15, 2009, And only active members can participate. That means you have had to have joined BEFORE April 15, 2009 and you have made an attempt to stick around and make a few posts.

If you have any questions ask away or PM me.

Let's keep this thread tournament related.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change anything I want at anytime in regards to these Tournaments because.

Here is the link to the 1st Annual Memorial Day Tournament. Check it out! :D

The Secret item that must be included with each picture is a dollar bill (any paper money)!

And the Winner: Andy
Andy.jpg

12ftmodder
12ftmodder.jpg

12ftmodder2.jpg

Bassboy1
bassboy1.jpg

BLKfisher
BLKFisher.JPG

G3_Guy
G3Guy.JPG

Henry Hefner
HenryHefner.jpg

snowmanjon
MemTourney1Snowmanjon.jpg

MemTourney2SnowmanJon.jpg

poolie
poolie.jpg

Russ010
Russo010.jpg

Shamoo
shamoo.jpg

Slim357
Slim357.jpg

whj812
wh8j12.jpg

Zum
Zum.jpg

hardwatergrampa
1243284795.jpg

Ding!

It's on! I wish it were this week... our bass are on fire here right now. It took 29.6 lbs to win the tournament over the weekend. :shock:

Count me in. Heaven knows I am fishing the wrong lake to catch a trophy out of, but who knows, I might find some size. I guess I will brave the pleasure boat traffic (Allatoona is the 2nd or 3rd most used Corps of Engineers lake in the country for years past, and it is nowhere close to the biggest - it gets ugly), as the winning fish certainly ain't coming out of the less crowded section of river below the lake, unless Perch count. :roll:

Cool! My step brother invited me to go fishing with him over Memorial weekend so I might actually catch something.

This could be perfect. My son has been wanting to go Bass fishing, he'll be done with school by then, I just remodeled my boat, and I should have the engine tuned up and running like a top by then. I have to run it past the activities director first, but we should be in too. :mrgreen:

I may be boatless that weekend... I sold my boat and I still haven't gotten it yet - but I'll be at the dink lake (with an occasional big fish) prefishing for the next tourney

Latest posts